Website Elise Buie Family Law Group, PLLC
Your family's future is our first priority
About the Client Care Coordinator Position
We practice family law at Elise Buie Family Law Group (“EBFLG”) at an elevated standard, with care as our top priority. Our passion is to enable successful transitions for our clients in an environment where our teams love their work and lives.
Elise Buie Family Law Group was founded in 2015 by visionary Elise Buie, Esq. and headquartered in Seattle. Elise is a champion for maintaining civility throughout the divorce process. Elise advocates for her clients and the best interests of their children, helping them move forward with dignity and from a position of strength. As members of her team, we uphold this mission.
Our team has worked remotely since our inception. Our lawyers are top-rated, and our firm strives to be recognized as the “best place to work.”
Who you’ll work with
This role is part of the client care team, who works together to transform leads into firm clients. The team works with the highest degree of professionalism, both respecting and challenging one another to provide an empathetic and tailored experience for our clients.
What you’ll be doing
As a client relations coordinator at Elise Buie Family Law Group on the client relations team, you’ll speak with potential new clients, input data into our software, answer incoming and outgoing calls, and schedule meetings.
The client care coordinator ensures consistent responsiveness throughout the intake process to meet the client’s expectations and needs. This is a sales position.
The client care coordinator will also be responsible for improving future firm-client relationships through information gathering.
We incorporate a true team environment that values input and supports personal and professional growth.
What you bring
- Confidentiality regarding client and firm matters
- Timely responses to prospective clients
- Customer satisfaction and conflict resolution capacity
- Data entry and management with keen attention to detail
- Experience with Dropbox, Adobe, MS Office 365, Slack, Apple, or the ability to learn quickly
- Bachelor’s degree or two years of relevant work experience
- Customer service and/or a minimum of two years of sales experience
- Ability to pass a background check
- Strong interpersonal skills, high emotional intelligence, empathy, and customer-service knowledge
- A growth mindset with a willingness to learn and be open to change and feedback
- Comfort with radical candor between team members
- Ability to follow and create procedures
- Strong organizational, time management, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment, professionalism, and discretion
- Ability to relate to individuals from diverse cultural, educational, ethnic, generational, and socioeconomic backgrounds to build relationships
- Access to reliable internet and cell phone reception to perform job duties
What you get
- Competitive benefits – healthcare, vision, dental insurance, vacation, and 401(k) match
- Home office environment
- Flexible terms – a work plan that meets the needs of your lifestyle
- Annual office closures for the winter holiday, including Christmas and New Year’s Day, and Fourth of July week
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Access to a delegation service
Hourly pay range for this position: $21.37-$31.93
We are an equal opportunity employer
In furtherance of our culture of embracing diversity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
All inquiries will be maintained in strict confidence. Interested candidates should apply here or by pressing “Apply for job” below. Video cover letters are accepted but not required.
To apply for this job please visit share.hsforms.com.