July 19, 2015

Crisis in Child Welfare

What to do if you stop Receiving Child Support Payments

If your ex-spouse is honorable, they will comply with court orders for child support payments as best as they can. However, if they cannot or will not comply, the Division of Child Support has several options to enforce them to pay.
The Division of Child Support is responsible for providing chil…