Website Elise Buie Family Law Group, PLLC
Your family's future is our first priority
About the Associate Attorney Position
We are seeking a compassionate and emotionally intelligent Associate Attorney to join our team at Elise Buie Family Law Group (“EBFLG”). Our practice is focused on family law and estate planning, and we prioritize providing our clients with the utmost care and support during what can be the most challenging time in their lives. We offer a flexible work environment designed to work best for you, enabling you to have a fulfilling personal and professional life.
At EBFLG, our team is committed to maintaining civility throughout the divorce process, and we strive to reduce conflict for our clients. As an Associate Attorney, you will have the opportunity to work with a creative and care-focused family law team dedicated to empowering our clients with the information they need to identify their goals. Our team collaborates by discussing cases, sharing caseloads, and supporting each other personally and professionally.
What you’ll get
- Competitive benefits, including healthcare, vision, and dental insurance, PTO, and a 401(k) plan with a matching contribution
- The comfort of working from a home office environment
- Flexible terms tailored to meet the needs of your lifestyle
- Salary commensurate with your experience
- Annual office closures for the winter holiday and Fourth of July week
- Monthly wellness benefit to support your well-being
- Access to a delegation service
What you’ll be doing
As a skilled and caring Associate Attorney at Elise Buie Family Law Group, you will represent clients in legal proceedings, draft legal documents, and provide legal advice. We value your passion for empowering clients to move forward with dignity and strength. We expect you will bring your integrity and ability to relate to diverse individuals to build relationships.
What you bring
- Willingness to embrace coaching and practice radical candor
- A strong sense of community and the desire to contribute to it
- A passion for empowering clients by providing them with information to identify their goals
- Commitment to meeting mutually agreed-upon billable hour requirements
- Ability to connect with individuals from diverse cultural, educational, ethnic, generational, and socioeconomic backgrounds to establish meaningful relationships
- Eagerness to network, engage in marketing efforts, and become a leader in your community
- A vision for the future and the ambition to pursue it
- Reliable internet and phone access
Minimum qualifications for this role
- A valid license to practice law in Washington
- At least three years of experience in Washington family law, including motion and mediation experience (collaborative law and trial training are a plus but not required)
- Preferably, two years of Washington estate planning experience or interest in estate planning
- Familiarity with the current local rules of King County, Snohomish County, and/or Pierce County
- Proficiency with tools such as Dropbox, Adobe, MS Office 365, Slack, Apple, Clio, or the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies
- Exceptional writing skills (a writing sample will be required)
Salary range for this position: $99,500 – $169,800
Elise Buie, Esq. is a Seattle-based family and divorce lawyer and founder of the Elise Buie Family Law Group, PLLC. She is a champion for maintaining civility throughout the divorce process and advocating for her clients and their children’s best interests, helping them move forward with dignity and strength.
We are committed to embracing diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
All inquiries will be maintained in strict confidence. Interested candidates should apply here or by clicking the button below. We accept video cover letters but do not require them.
To apply for this job please visit share.hsforms.com.